Welcome to online, Back To School Registration!
Please click here for information about Virtual Learning schedules, homeroom lists and how to register for school.
Registration - These 3 steps must be complete by Wednesday, August 12
- Complete the KMS Online Registration Form. You will need your emergency contact info to complete this form. You will get an email receipt of your responses.
- Complete the PTO Registration Form. You will not be asked for any money to join PTO or to donate funds. You will simply log-in or create a PTO account and answer a few questions. You will update/enter your contact information, your child’s grade and homeroom teacher, and your preference for being available in the school directory.
- Email your child’s homeroom teacher your proof of residence (links below). We only need one document showing the name of the parent/guardian and the current address:
- Mortgage statement (June or July 2020) or signed & current lease
- Utility bill (gas, power or water)
For 2020, there are no items to purchase. KMS and the KMS Foundation have pre-purchased all necessary school supplies. Optional purchases, such as teacher appreciation gifts and class party funds, will be sorted out in the future once we have moved back to in-person instruction.
If you do not see a list of forms below please make sure you have logged in to the website.
If you are a new parent please click "Log-in" and then create an account!